Week 1

1.

This is a  project I did in foundation studies called "Sculpture by the sea". It asked us to create a sculpture which was inspired by a specific thing and put it in a certain place in Bondi beach and its surround area. I created a sculpture that was inspired by the drop of water, which had the shape of a spray, and I would like to put it on the beach. I made a small model of it and then do the orthographic drawings. 

2.

 This is Ruvo Centre by Frank Gehry. It looks like being squeezed and kneaded. I have seldom seen buildings that have irregular shape with curved lines or sharp angles. Many works of Frank Gehry show curved lines and amazing shapes and that really impress me. I like the bold way he design buildings.

3.
I took this photo on a boat in Sydney Daring Barbour. It was late in the afternoon and the sun casted its light on the ocean, looked really beautiful.

4.
Magnus Walker
Fire
Penetrate
Passionate


Issey Miyake

Arris
Gyrate
Folded

 Louise Bourgeois

Lock
Interlace
Absurd



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARCH1101 EXP3 FINAL SUBMISSION

EXP2 FINAL SUBMISSION